Red Ribbon Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am leaving.

Go down 
+4
SQU4LL
robertus
Jeanie
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm

I leave here. I 'm disappointed first, and i want to try other things after.Was a good adventure.
Goodluck for all in game and in life.
Back to top Go down
https://redribbon.forumotion.com
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:27 pm

häääää ? come on ashes ! its your clan, you did very much for red ribbon army !!!!!

whats the reason? you are leader, you cant say "im leaving" and everythings clear to us ! I am leaving. Confused

whats going on ??????????????
Back to top Go down
robertus
RR Member
RR Member
robertus

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 pm

????????????????????? i dont know what to say with your decision. Maybe why? and think it twice.i think it is a pity.i cant say nothing else.
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 am

Hi All,

So, Ashes isn't in the 'connected in the last 24 hours users', and i think he needs a little break. From my side, he's always admin of the forum and the server. Let me operate. It's not my job to exclude him. If he really wants to stop the adventure at this point, he can tell me it in the admins category. I'll be really disappointed about this decision, but it's his decision, before all !

However, nothing changes ! (it's really sad, but that's life)

Red Ribbon Army must take his place on the RTCW scene, and become a real clan, that the other players are afraid to face in a scrim !

We can see later, but if he's really leaving the RedRibbon Army (and the clan's name was his idea), i'll need a new associate, to navigate. It's too big for only one man !

Have a good night.
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
SS/Wolf

SS/Wolf

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm

No Ashes I am leaving. Icon_sad On may opinion the RR just needs to know what makes u to do this they deserve it !

Wish u great times and good games
Regards.

-Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://shuutzclan.forumotion.com/
Janey

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:17 pm

I think also you shouldn't leave RR I am leaving. Icon_neutral this clan needs a good leader team pls ashes come on I am leaving. Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 am

i hope squall is right and ashes just need a little break I am leaving. Icon_exclaim I am leaving. Icon_question

really asking me about what he is disappointed, hope you will tell us more than just these few sentences !

RR without ashes isnt the same for me Sad
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 am

This is exactly what happened to FF. Once Andrei,Syko,and I left FF they just started to fall and die. That is what will happen if you leave this clan Ashes. It will die so dont leaveI am leaving. Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 am

Ashes dont leave the clan Sad this is what happened to FF when i left Sad
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 pm

DarKangel wrote:
This is exactly what happened to FF. Once Andrei,Syko,and I left FF they just started to fall and die. That is what will happen if you leave this clan Ashes. It will die so dont leaveI am leaving. Icon_sad

Hi Dark,

I think i don't have all the datas of the equation lol. FF clan is dead ?

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 pm

No worries, SQU4LL is an excellent leader , RR won' t die Wink
Soon he will have a new associate i am sure. The game goes on, this clan goes on, that' s all. You even won' t feel i 'm not here, trust me. In all cases, the more time passes, the less i have it, so being present as leader as in the beginning is become impossible, as it was and is more and more common for me to play without taste here... It 's definitely like that.
Have fun all ok? Bye, and go to be good persons as now on.
Back to top Go down
https://redribbon.forumotion.com
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 am

No no no Squall when Andrei syko and me left FF they stoped plaing for about 6 months co they couldent get over it and now they have less and less members
Back to top Go down
Janey

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Ashes wrote:
No worries, SQU4LL is an excellent leader , RR won' t die Wink
Soon he will have a new associate i am sure. The game goes on, this clan goes on, that' s all. You even won' t feel i 'm not here, trust me. In all cases, the more time passes, the less i have it, so being present as leader as in the beginning is become impossible, as it was and is more and more common for me to play without taste here... It 's definitely like that.
Have fun all ok? Bye, and go to be good persons as now on.

omg its normal that you have less time, because you have own life ...
but that's not reason for leaving Wink my leader ivan of serbia clan was also disappeared for a while, but he is back in buisness man I am leaving. Icon_smile C'mon
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm

oh come on ashes ! you do not have to leave for that reason !!!

take a little break, but dont leave us ! Sad

cant understand your decision, really ! you were the reason for me to change clan, to come to RR although it even wasnt really founded. you cant leave us alone Sad Sad Sad

of course we know squall is a good leader, but we have TWO leaders ! Sad
Back to top Go down
storm

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 pm

DarKangel wrote:
No no no Squall when Andrei syko and me left FF they stoped plaing for about 6 months co they couldent get over it and now they have less and less members
You already not an FF member aint you??
FF still as same as when you left, not getting less members as you claim.
i wonder why you do feign such stories.I am leaving. Icon_question I am leaving. Icon_exclaim
and will you be happy if FF dies?
then i'm sorry to tell you blagger that it will never die.Smile

Last edited by storm on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

LOL Very Happy

I was in the right way when i was thinking FF is always alive ^^

Have a nice day
SQU4LL

PS : We need the revenge, don't forget it ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
storm

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 pm

waiting for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
storm

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 pm

storm wrote:
DarKangel wrote:
You already not an FF member aint you??
FF still as same as when you left, not getting less members as you claim.
i wonder why you do feign such stories.I am leaving. Icon_question I am leaving. Icon_exclaim
and will you be happy if FF dies?
then i'm sorry to tell you blagger that it will never die.Smile

6 moths?? lol
just before 2 months u were out of FF guys.. wt r u talking about?? Very Happy
how old is RMF??
wt are u trying to fabricate blagger? I am leaving. Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Heh Heh guys, for fighting, we have a server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
storm

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm

absolutely I am leaving. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:54 pm

So,

This topic is concerning the leaving of Ashes. I think the question is closed and thus i lock the topic.

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving.   I am leaving. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving.
Page 1 of 1