Red Ribbon Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Moutarde

Colonel Moutarde

RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

* YOUR NAME IN THE GAME-> Colonel Moutarde / Doktor Totenkopf
* How old are you?-> 23
* Where are you from?-> Belgium

* What is your first langage?-> French

* Other langage (s) do you know?-> English/Dutch/Walloon
* Precize why do you want join RR-> Because I love this server and I think that Squall and Grenade merit a good opponent!
* How long have you been playing RR server?-> since it's created
* Have you ever been in other clans before? Are you in another clan now? if so,please precize-> no
* Did you understand all our rules?-> I think so!
* Imagine two new rules that can be good for RR-> activate the machineguns on the beach map could be nice no?
* Why you and not another outsider for RR?-> I don't know,fieu! because I'm an Erasmus student, so I've a lot of time to spend on the server between two binge parties
* Do you think any current RR members can give you their approval?-> I hope so!
Back to top Go down
DAS GRENADE
RR Member
RR Member
DAS GRENADE

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:29 pm

HAY 'VRYBODY

Works for me !!

APPROVED !

Really good for the clan to have this wallish guy! Belgium on speed Smile

C U online

Das G
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am

APPROVED !
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm

i know you from server although havent played a long time, but i remember you are a good player Very Happy

i hope im allowed to approve you although i havent played in last time !??

so if its allowed : APPROVED !
Back to top Go down
Colonel Moutarde

Colonel Moutarde

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:37 pm

For those who approved :Thanks guy's, I hope i'll mesure up your expectancies ;-)
For the rest : Come on dude! 2 more left
For everyone ---> rendez-vous on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
robertus
RR Member
RR Member
robertus

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Hello Colonel Moutarde.Who is or who was that Colonel?RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_lol I hope he is or was as good as you are.I remenber to play with you in the past although maybe i had another of my various names in the game in that moment.So is possible you dont remenber me.I think you are really a good player.APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:58 pm

It's now official, the RR clan has a new member ! Welcome my colonel ! And see you on the battlefield !

I'll send you your tag by skype or by email.

Good night
Back to top Go down
Colonel Moutarde

Colonel Moutarde

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Tanks everyone, I'll try to do my best to kick your ass on the server and to provide you a lot of bloody head shots ( if Squall doesn't camp as usual ;-)...
I plan to tatoo my shoulder with the two "R"( make of course with a knitting pin such as drunk sailor ) and I finalize an anthem to the glory of RR clan ( on the Scatman John songs it's seem me to be goods vibes isn't it?)
See you on the ring fella's!

Looking forward you killing you soon,
Yours sincerly

Colonel Moutarde/Dokor Totenkopf
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Welcome To The Clan !!!!!! RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_cool

hope to see you soon on server RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RR ACCESS - Colonel Moutarde (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1