Red Ribbon Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
P@nd@
RR Member
RR Member

RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Hello, salut,

I was just on the RR instagib server. Squall suggested RR would be happy to recruit me. If so, and all agree, I would happily play for RR on their server under the name !RR!.P@nd@ (I've been playing with the name P@nd@ for a little while on this server).

It should be noted, though, that on A Team's Server 1 and on Serveur L!sa I play as [FT]W!t for the Friends' Team clan. I also used to play as D3L+@-W!tAckman, but D3Lt@ merged with 2p to become FT.

Hope all are well,

Wit/P@nd@
RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 am

Hi Wit. Smile

You probably don't know me. But i know you. We played sometimes in others same servers. What i remember is the fact that you was an excellent player . I guess you still are, as your good attitude. Choosing RR makes us prouds, and we are recruiting players with the profile you have.
Two things, i encourage you to read our rules, you will see it s better not to be active in other clan if you wanna join us. Just choose yourself the side you prefer, i know you will do the good. Smile
A little thing, you will see i modifiated your demand, now its RR access P@ND@ , as for other very good recent member and player, robertus, above you, the way to post your applications is in recruitment : 'how to proceed ?' I hope others members will see you playing, i hope ill play with you soon.
We just need to know you a little more, i m sure you agree with. By the way, come play with us all whenever you want, you will see we are a good team, what you search i think, what you ll get.
So, i say you see you soon, play with us, appreciate the two mods we have (we are maybe alone to have two mods in one server !and we will make still evolve !), know others members, and you will see, a player as you will be fast accepted Wink

Greetz.
Back to top Go down
https://redribbon.forumotion.com
P@nd@
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Hello all of RR Very Happy

Thanks for your message Ashes. It's nice to be so welcomed, and you have a very good setup here. The forum is very nicely arranged, and the server us very good. The mod is very fun, and makes the server one of the best to play on.

I will certainly continue to play alongside you all on the server, whatever your decisions. But, I would be very happy to be in the RR clan. Unfortunately I can't leave FT clan, as I have some very good friends there who I have played with for a long time. But, on RR server and other servers apart from Ateam 1 and Server L!sa I would be glad to represent RR with the new name Panda, instead of Wit.

The decision is, of course, yours.

* YOUR NAME IN THE GAME-> P@nd@
* How old are you?-> 22
* Where are you from?-> England
* What is your first langage?-> English
* Other langage (s) do you know?-> Un peu de francais
* Precisely why do you want join RR-> It's good to belong to the community of a server, and to represent the clan in scrims against others.
* How long have you been playing RR server?-> About 3 weeks?
* Have you ever been in other clans before? Are you in another clan now? if so,please precize-> Currently FT (Friends' Team) and used to be in Delta.
* Did you understand all our rules?-> I think so, although there are a lot!
* Imagine two new rules that can be good for RR-> I can think of none; only to be vigilant for abuses, and to have fun.
* Why you and not another outsider for RR?-> Because I'm a good player, and friendly?
* Do you think any current RR members can give you their approbations?-> It's up to them, of course. Squall has seen me play a little, Ashes remembers me. Robertus played with me yesterday. I've played with Jeanie before, but not sure if they remember me? We will see.

Thanks, cheers,
Wit Ackman - P@nd@
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:03 pm

APPROVED !

Without any hesitation ! A so friendly killing machine is of course really welcome !
We talk about his double clanning in PM... His case is being debated !
Back to top Go down
P@nd@
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Very Happy Thanks Squall!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi Wit Wink

I m glad you are enjoying our server and forum. Thank you for your positive opinion about that.
I am conscious you have friends as FT, as they are ours too. I know leaving them or their clan May be difficult.
Squall is right, i m joining him to say we are looking for true gunners as us all here, it seems you are.
Look at the forum RR RANKS AND FAMILY, i added a new rank, called RR special soldiers. Thats the rank you ll get if you have four approbations only. We discussed with Squall, we solved. You are not obliged to leave your friends.
As far as im concerned : APPROVED.
I repeat, i knew you in short past, I knew your skill and attitude, i dont think you changed. Smile Dont disappoint me.
Well, now, let s two other members giving their minds.

See ya around.

Last edited by Ashes on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 am

hi wit/p@nd@ Very Happy

unfortunately i can not really remember the fact that we played together on our server, but i´ve seen you several times on server 1 and there you have excellent skills Very Happy

so far I have never talked to you, but you seem to be very friendly Very Happy

i would be happy to meet you next time on our server (sorry had not much time the last evening), but i´m sure you are a good man for us so APPROVED. RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
P@nd@
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:01 pm

RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_biggrin Thank you very much Ashes and Jeanie!

I know it is slightly unconventional to be in two clans, so thank you for being so understanding. I am not the sort of person to turn my back on my friends, or to have secrets. But, although this means I might end up in two clans, it should also prove that I am trustworthy and no traitor.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm

"I am not the sort of person to turn my back on my friends, or to have secrets."

Sure everybody appreciated what you said, or will.

Other thing Wit, i'm asking you: You chose the name
P @ n d @ to play , the same in recruitment.
Is that a problem if we modifiate your forum name? Why? Just to be logical. Please tell me. Thanks.

( one APPROBATION is missing, go go ! Wink )
Back to top Go down
robertus
RR Member
RR Member
robertus

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 pm

hello P@nd@. Well, i dont know very much about you.I think i have played with you only 1 or 2 times but you look like a good guy.Good attitude,good skills,good education............you are what we need so:APPROVED RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm

wohooooooo !

welcome our new member RR - P@nd@ !!!
Back to top Go down
P@nd@
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Woop!

Thank you all for your approval, and your kind remarks!

Very Happy

Will somone send me a tag? I look forward to putting in on! My hotmail is chrizwitter@hotmail.com

If you want to change my forum username to Panda, Ashes, go ahead by all means.

Thanks a lot, all best,
Panda (Chris)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Congratulations Chris Wink

Welcome us, we all are glad to count you with us. Hope you ll have excellent moments, and never hesitate to ask help if necessary. Smile

And go to give your suggestions on, we ll ever listen to you, be sure.
See you on server soon, to compare our bullets Wink

(Thanks, i did your name modif )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - P@nd@  (APPROVED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RR ACCESS - P@nd@ (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1