Red Ribbon Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)

Go down 
+3
SQU4LL
Admin
DarKangel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:39 am

YOUR NAME IN THE GAME->BLAGGER(but i want my name to be DarKAngeL)
* How old are you?-> 15
* Where are you from?-> United States
* What is your first langage?-> English (i know alittle german)
* Other langage (s) do you know?-> german
* Precize why do you want join RR-> Because i love this clan and i wana b in it
* How long have you been playing RR server?-> about 1 month
* Have you ever been in other clans before? Are you in another clan now? if so,please precize-> im quiting RmF and joining RR (if i can)
* Did you understand all our rules?-> Yes
* Imagine two new rules that can be good for RR-> No acting like an asshole and idk the rules are already to good
* Why you and not another outsider for RR?-> Because i know alot of people in this clan including SQUALL and Ashes
* Do you think any current RR members can give you their approbations?->
Yes i do think the other RR members will accept me (or watever approbation means)

Last edited by BLAGGER on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:26 am

Hi BLAGGER. First,thanks for choosing us Smile
I just wanted to ask you. .what about RmF, the clan you founded recently ?? Are you still leader ?Does it still exist ? I mean, i m one of the two founders of RR, and by respect to members of my clan, i never will post applications in another clan, not correct. So you confirm you definitely leave RmF ?if yes, why ? I guess our members, me included, need to know you in game I know you have great skill, but most important is attitude. As you were leader i m pretty sure you will agree with Smile Just play with us for that. What's your objective by integrating RR ? To finish, approbation means acceptance, or 'yes '. If you get four 'approved',you are in,with us.Then,i will change your forum name in DarKangel here,ok?Goodluck for your app Wink just be patient.
Back to top Go down
https://redribbon.forumotion.com
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 am

Ashes wrote:
To finish, approbation means acceptance, or 'yes '. If you get four 'approved',you are in,with us.Then,i will change your forum name in DarKangel here,ok?Goodluck for your app Wink just be patient.

Approbation doesn't exists in english language... The correct word is approval. I edited the sample of application. Smile
Sorry for our bad language... Smile

Like Ashes said, we must meet you in the game... See you on RR dude !
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Well i quit RmF because all of the members wernt active on the game or on the forum. Only me and Andrei left and Anrei might apply to this clan to and RmF is still on but Andrei and I gave the leadership to Saxon and Halcyon. And yes i did definatly quit RmF
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:47 pm

You will notice we are actives and reactives. Wink Don't worry for difference of time,you will meet our members.i changed your name in the forum. Is it better ?
This is now YOUR application, welcome to Andrei for its when he's ready. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Thank u i have met ALL of the RR members i think as i told u in a PM that i played with )RR(KlaymaN and )RR(SQU4LL today
Back to top Go down
Klayman136
RR Member
RR Member
Klayman136

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:02 pm

I was not here three days and I see we have a new recruit. Yes we met today, as I can say after this oneday experience I think that you are good player and you will be good gain for our clan.
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:05 pm

DarkAngel is the kind of player whom one does not introduce any more... For me, the answer is easy : APPROVED !

Don't disappoint me !
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 pm

WAIT SO IM APPROVED? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 pm

I think you need to read the rules. You need 4 approvals from RR members. My approval counts for one. You need three more approvals from our members.

Have a nice day !
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 am

Oops i forgot that rule XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:46 am

Haha Wink no problem. I recognize we have a lot of rules, but each one is important. Patience dude, next approvals will come, normally. Now it's opened, others members will answer, be sure !
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:25 am

Thx for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Klayman136
RR Member
RR Member
Klayman136

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm

For me APPROVED ! (Only If I can do it, I do not know because I Have not read rules, but I am working on that RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_study )
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Klayman136 wrote:
For me APPROVED ! (Only If I can do it, I do not know because I Have not read rules, but I am working on that RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_study )

lol Klayman, of course you can approve a new member. You only need to be a member to give your approval.

Have a nice day !
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Klayman136
RR Member
RR Member
Klayman136

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm

RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_biggrin RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Lol RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Yes only 2 more approvals to go
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 am

"DarKi ", consider this as the third. ... APPROVED
Enough said. Still one and. .. Wink
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:12 am

Wait is ummm Jenein he dosent have any more internet so he cant approve or not rite
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 am

Hum. .jenein ?Smile jeanie you mean ?lol. She's a girl. ..yes she had problems with net but it's solved Smile and there is others members ! Robertus, Das Grenade and Panda, don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 am

ohh ok
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member
Jeanie

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 pm

hi darkangel,

maybe you read about my problem...unfortunately cant play at the moment Sad

i really like to meet you on server, but there is no possibility for me at the moment. i know you´re a very good player on server 1, cause i´ve seen you many times there Very Happy

but for now i wanna give our other members a bit time to meet (and to approve ) you, cause they have the possibility Very Happy

i guess you dont have to wait long for your last approval Smile
Back to top Go down
robertus
RR Member
RR Member
robertus

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello everyone and hello Darkangel.I just play a little bit during this 2 last days but i dont saw you playing on server so i cant decide still.I hope i see you soon.Be patientRR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:17 am

Hello everyone my internet when down for about 3 days and now its back on so i will be playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Welcome back !

Now you can play on the server to meet your last approval Smile

Have a nice day...
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi DarKangel, are you active or still internet problem maybe ? :/
Don't worry ok ? now it's moreless calm, but your Access in clan is always workin' Wink
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:10 am

hmmm aperently my internet is messed up only some days it works and some it dosent and when it dose work no ppl are on RR server
Back to top Go down
DAS GRENADE
RR Member
RR Member
DAS GRENADE

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm

APPROVED GUYS<<<<< YEEEE-HAAAAA>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi all,

It's official, we have now a new member ! Welcome DarkAngel !
Ashes will make you your tag as soon as possible.

Have a nice day !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Hehe, and DAS GRENADE posted. ...Wink thx ! And congratz DarKangel, welcome us, have nice moments with and in RR Smile No problem for me to make his tag, but our fresh new member, Klayman, can do it for first time here. Let me know please Klay, if you do it, you can use filefront to upload the tag, then, you post the link by pm to DarK Smile if you meet problems, i will do it. Again, welcome DarKangel Smile
Back to top Go down
DarKangel
Ex-Member
Ex-Member
DarKangel

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:21 am

RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_eek U GUYES HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AMRR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_cheers RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Lol RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_jokercolor RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_farao RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_flower RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_biggrin RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_smile RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_surprised RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_cool RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_lol RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_razz RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_twisted RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_exclaim RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_exclaim RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_exclaim THANK YOU SO MUCH and when do i get a tag
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:29 am

Hi DarkAngel,

I sent you a PM with the filefront URL to get your tag Smile
You must copy the cfg file in your 'main' folder, and in the game, you type /exec darkangel in the console Smile

Have a nice day, and welcome us ! Very Happy
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:50 am

Dude, i sent him yesterday. Wink as i hadn't answer....
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Heh heh, now he has a backup copy ^^

Have a nice day !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 pm

V 5 7 ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)   RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RR ACCESS - DarKAngeL (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1