Red Ribbon Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabiotyssen

RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Empty
PostSubject: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 pm

* YOUR NAME IN THE GAME-> ..::f@biO::..
* How old are you?-> 15
* Where are you from?-> Portugal
* What is your first langage?-> espanha,Brasil
* Other langage (s) do you know?-> Espanha,Brasil,Ingles
* Precize why do you want join RR-> Nice game mode
* How long have you been playing RR server?-> 5 days
* Have you ever been in other clans before? yes
* Did you understand all our rules?-> i guess yes
* Imagine two new rules that can be good for RR-> One thing I like to see the RR was to have the same gameplay but with more weapons that players could get more weapons
* Why you and not another outsider for RR?-> my decision xD
* Do you think any current RR members can give you their approval?-> let's hope
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:12 pm

IS IT A JOKE MATE ? YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM EG FOR WALLHACKING. (and probably from other servers). I SAW YOU WALLHACKING A COUPLE OF TIMES IN PAST. I KNOW YOU POSTED ON YOU TUBE HOW YOU HACKED.
I AM NOT A MEMBER HERE, BUT YOU D BETTER TO FORGET THAT PLACE.
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 pm

And How? I've never used any kind was banned by hackers and racism that I know very well that even I can not speak English and give plenty of mistakes. I've done part of a clan even after being banned from Eg and never accuse me of anything, and until I got some useful ideas that ferret and had enough time because I am no longer on the server that no longer exists and never had with tact with the administrator called (Wonna) Do not know know each other.
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi Fabio,

First of all, welcome on our server and our forum.

As Vinz Vega said, we already know you. Indeed, we sometimes played on the EG server (R.I.P). IF you don't remember, i can refresh your memory. Take a look at this post on their forum :

http://elitegamers.pro-forums.com/ftopic636-0-0-asc-.php

Snafu has investigated and banned you for using and promoting cheats softwares.

However, everybody can have a second chance in the life. But this time you're going too far ! You come on our server, you use cheats, and we want to become an RR member ? Do you make fun of us ?

We don't accuse without any proof, here is the demo :

http://www.filefront.com/16960839/fabio1.dm_57
Thx to Vinz for the demo.

So, today i added the ban on your IP, and, of course, our members can't approve your application for joining the clan. I don't ban you from the forum, so you can always give reasons of your acts.

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Ok that was that I'm sick of racism and once again back again say hackers have never used and I can well say that the only server that I'm banned and EG have been in clans and never hear complaints from me to other members. Already send kisses to you snafu
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:35 pm

We also send some kisses to Snafu... Smile

And we don't accuse you without any proofs. Take a look at the demo, use the command /r_shownormals 1, and look, you fire in the walls, and we see the player behind...

Do you really think we are all stupids ?
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:42 pm

I repeat once again I had problems with my connection taking into account that my game stuck. The Sun. No one, stupid! I ask only one thing showing me the program used to watch this video and I never saw him
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:52 pm

We don't ban you because you have connection problems. We ban you because you use cheats software.

If you can't watch a demo, there is a guide about it in our Guides secton.
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Ok can you show me the program used by PM so I can watch this video please?
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 pm

The programe you need to see the .DM_57 file is Wolfenstein ! Look here :

https://redribbon.forumotion.com/guides-f19/recording-viewing-submitting-demos-t8.htm
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm

OK Thanks
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I am sorry but I tried to do what he said in the tutorial but I can not see the video do not know what is going on Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 pm

You have to download the demo on filefront and then put it in your C:/Program Files/Return to castle wolfenstein/main/demos/

Then you open the console and you type /demo fabio1
While the demo is playing, you open the console and type /r_shownormals 1

I can't explain with other words.

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello, I was using some kind of hacker today because it was banned?

But what did I do? I'm banned for playing better than others and this? I do not understand this
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 pm

fabiotyssen wrote:
Hello, I was using some kind of hacker today because it was banned?

But what did I do? I'm banned for playing better than others and this? I do not understand this

Hi,

Today, i don't wanna know if you were using hacks or not. You are banned. You haven't to be on our game server. If I have to look at you all the time to see if you are using hacks or not, it's not a life !

Have a nice day
SQU4LL

PS : I had a problem in the ban file. Now, you can't connect to the server.
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm

But this injustice and a full one player I'm perfectly normal and a staff like the other have the same right as others there that do not accept me in the clan and I agree to your decision and I do not care but forbid me to play in server so I did not hurt anyone and was playing perfectly normal as any other player. I ask you to withdraw Ban me please at least give me the opportunity to play on the server I will not mind having millions of players to play worm
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Do what you want. I know you are a cheater and that you promote cheats. When you are on the server, you always call vote for nextmap, and you are a trouble maker. I think you are really vermin for a game server. That's why you are banned, and why you can't play more on our server.

Now, things are clear. If you aren't right with them, just leave.

Bye
Back to top Go down
fabiotyssen

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm

What? So first I was a hacker now I am not now banned because of the change maps? Do not believe it
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 am

You are banned because you are a cheater, a hacker, you promote cheats, and you are a trouble maker.

Topic closed !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RR ACCES- ..::f@biO::.. [DENIED & BANNED]
Page 1 of 1