Red Ribbon Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiago125

RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Empty
PostSubject: RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm

YOUR NAME IN THE GAME-> Tiago125
Where are you from?-> Portugal
What is your first langage?-> Portuguese
Other langage (s) do you know?-> Inglish, French and Spanish.
Precize why do you want join RR-> Good game mode, good gameplay, good peaple, perfect for a good hour war.

How long have you been playing RR server?-> somedays
Have you ever been in other clans before? no
Did you understand all our rules?-> i think so
Imagine two new rules that can be good for RR-> Players can get more weapons and give the players change from map to what they want.
Do you think any current RR members can give you their approval?-> I think so, i hope that so.

Sugestion: i think server must had more weapons, like mp40 and thomson, and must have a rank for players, but the rank must be payed right?
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi,

So i think it's not the hazard. We have three guys who know each other and from the same country who wanna join the clan the same day.

What's really the relationship between you ?

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:23 am

I ll be more offensive now. Guys, or i should say kids. . D'you really consider this community as idiots ? Tiago, you are also reported in banned players on EG. It's not the hazard Squall, you know that.
Kids, don't try here what you did elsewhere.We are not as so stupids as you think. We know exactly who, where you are, and what you did on EG. Don't try to lie, its too late. I exactly know what they try to do.
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am

OK, i was inattentive and didn't see him in the EG forum. Snafu catched him already two years ago !

We don't have a demo on our server but things seems so clear : three portuguese who knows each others, two of the threes are wallhackers. the three guys wanna join our clan on the same day ? So suspect !

So, as we have proofs of Tiago wallhacking, he's banned, like his friend Fabio.

You can follow the Tiago's case at this page on the EG forum : http://elitegamers.pro-forums.com/ftopic436.php

Of course, your application isn't more open to the vote of our members.

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 am

Thanks to react. You don't need and deserve that. No more cheaters like 'em.
Back to top Go down
tiago125

PostSubject: Re: RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm

why banned me? i'm banned on EG since when??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]   RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RR ACESS - Tiago125 [DENIED & BANNED]
Page 1 of 1