Red Ribbon Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
..::@ndre::..

RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Empty
PostSubject: RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]   RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 pm

* YOUR NAME IN THE GAME-> ..::@ndre::..
* How old are you?-> 14
* Where are you from?-> Portugal
* What is your first langage?-> Portuguese
* Other langage (s) do you know?-> Inglish, French and Spanish.
* Precize why do you want join RR-> Good game mode, good gameplay, adversários de alto nível, perfect for a good hour war.

* How long have you been playing RR server?-> 5 days
* Have you ever been in other clans before? yes
* Did you understand all our rules?-> i guess yes
* Imagine two new rules that can be good for RR-> Players can get more weapons and give the players change from map to what they want.
* Why you and not another outsider for RR?-> my decision.
* Do you think any current RR members can give you their approval?-> I liked it and yes I hope so, I like this server, await xDD
Back to top Go down
tiago125

PostSubject: Re: RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]   RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:12 pm

hi my friend
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]   RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi @ndre,

Feel welcome on our forum and game server.

Your application is now open. Our members have to know you, to play with you, before give their approval.

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]   RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 am

We don't laugh more. Things must be clear. The three guys who want to join the clan today are officially not welcome.

Andre, we don't have cheat problems with you at the moment but be quiet, we keep an eye on you. You are not banned from the server and the forum but we don't wish your presence in the clan. It's maybe not a definite decision, but at the moment, your application is denied.

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
..::@ndre::..

PostSubject: Re: RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]   RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm

okay I'll keep playing and I want to win your confidence, this server is really cool, never used cheats or any other type of fraud I am up against.
Hope you can get another impression of me.
Goodbye my friends, lets play:)Smile
Back to top Go down
tiago125

PostSubject: Re: RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]   RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:19 pm

greathings my friend,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]   RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RR acess - ..::@ndre::.. [DENIED]
Page 1 of 1